The West Wing of the Hall has glorious views over the park towards the lake and woodland, where many walks can be taken.
Downstairs in The West Wing you will be greeted by the bright open hallway with sofas and coffee table. This leads to the cosy sitting area with corner sofa, TV, books and log burner. The homely kitchen has dining table for 14, 4-door AGA and a separate electric oven.
Downstairs bedrooms include:
- The Kitchen Bedroom decorated in muted creams and browns, with an en-suite shower room
- The Snug twin room with en-suite shower room
- The North Lawn Room with double bed – the bathroom (with shower) for this is just across the hall
Upstairs you have:
- The bedroom Under the Eaves with sloping ceiling – this is a fun, light room decorated in neutral colours
- The Grey Room, which sleeps three, is spacious and contemporary in style, with a luxurious kingsize bed and a single bed making this a perfect room for families. With en-suite bathroom – shower over bath
- The Peach Room with Twin beds – its adjacent slate bathroom with sunken bath is shared with the Room under the Eaves
- The airy Green Room has twin beds and an en-suite with bath and views across the garden and parkland
The West Wing has become a very popular holiday home. The spacious, enclosed garden with large lawn, gravel area with bench seating, views of the woods and fields and coal BBQ make a perfect setting for a day or evening spent outside with friends and family. The swimming pool a few moments’ walk away is an added bonus. The West Wing and its grounds have all you need for a relaxing family gathering or celebration.
For enquiries, any questions or to check availability please contact us – we hope to see you here at Sedgeford Hall!
The Main Hall with Theatre and The West Wing can be booked together to make up the whole of Sedgeford Hall – it can be opened up to make one large house – this sleeps 28 people + 4.