Your Stay At Sedgeford Hall
A warm welcome awaits you at Sedgeford Hall Estate. Originally the family home of Bernard and Susan, and now managed by their son Charlie and his wife Holly, the Campbell family welcome you to settle in and enjoy the peaceful surroundings of the North Norfolk Coast!
Arrival is from 3pm. You will receive information on how to access the property 4 weeks before your arrival.
Check out is by 10am at the latest please. Our housekeeping team will arrive promptly at this time.
What is included in your stay
- On arrival you will find a starter pack consisting of dishwasher tablets, a J cloth, sponge, bin liners and washing up liquid. There are tea towels and 2 toilet rolls in each bathroom provided as well as tea, coffee, sugar and milk ready for you to make a hot drink when you arrive.
- Bath and hand towels are provided for the property, but not for the swimming pool so please remember to bring these with you.
- We provide a fixed cot, travel cot and a highchair, although cot bedding is not provided so you will need to bring this with you; they are standard size cots.
- Z-beds are available to hire at a rate of £15 per bed per stay. This includes the bedding, linen and towels. Please let us know ahead of your stay if you wish to hire a z-bed.
- There are coal BBQs at each property, please note you will need to bring your own charcoal for this.
- Pets are welcomed on Sedgeford Hall Estate. We kindly ask that a maximum of two pets are brought to the property. Dogs will need to be kept on a lead while walking on the Estate due to nesting birds and farm animals on the grounds. More information on housekeeping rules for bringing pets can be found here.